[Dream] I'm thinking to change my life ...

Oh yes, it's a my thought. I think that more time in a day. It's how a dream. I think:
The Earth is big, where can I go?

And the answer is ... It's not only one ... one problem it's that ...



When I close my eyes, I start to think another, but similar, question:
Where and why can I go?

It's not a simple "double questions" ... but I'm going to find the answers ...

Ok, the place "was" a problem ... and now?

When ... can I do that?


Why ... can I do that?



At the moment, I did not found the correct answer. I say ... If I'm doing it, I "lost" my friends, my "actual" life and (last but not least) my family ...
Is it an impossible dream?

Or is it real life in a future?

Or is it the travel of my life?

Is it one of my impossible dreams?

Ok, I'm writing a dream ... I'm ending now ... I'm thinking ...
Andrea, you can return on you life now ...

At the moment ...

It's better ...

Ok, but in the future?

Bye bye :)

Andrea - innovatel

Etichette: